Predictive Maintenance Overview
This training program is eligible for an early bird discount of $100 if registered 60 days out (or more) and will be automatically applied at checkout!
1-day (8-hrs) Day
At the end of this training program attendees will be able to:
- Apply predictive maintenance fundamentals and practices to reduce operating costs and equipment down time for higher productivity and profitability.
- Application of predictive maintenance techniques for monitoring equipment performance.
- Interpret data correctly to increase equipment reliability and minimize downtime.
- Why This Training Program
- Who Should Take This Training Program
- What You'll Learn
- Training Program Description
Why You should take this training program
NEW – This course is now available via our interactive Live Online Training format. Live Online Training course length and content may vary from our in-classroom content. Click Here to ask us about the differences.
Predictive Maintenance (PdM) differs from preventive maintenance in that it is determined by the condition of equipment rather than average or expected life statistics. It attempts to predict failure before it actually happens by monitoring equipment performance during normal operations. Analytic tools are used to identify early stage of deterioration and develop course of action to monitor more frequently or plan and schedule for repair.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Contact Hours
Upon completion of this training program, the attendee will receive a certificate of completion. Please contact your state or local licensing agency to determine if this training program is accepted for Continuing Education recognition by the agency.
Who Should Take This Training Program
- Electricians, mechanics and maintenance technicians
- HVAC technicians
- Plant & facility engineers, managers and superintendents
- Environmental health & safety personnel
- Energy management personnel
What You'll Learn
- Predictive maintenance fundamentals and strategy
- Where and when to use available tools
- Vibration analysis
- Infrared thermography
- Ultrasonic testing
- How to start a predictive maintenance program in your organization
- How to create and establish proactive maintenance standards
Training Program Description
PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE TECHNIQUES
- Vibration monitoring
- Visual inspection
VIBRATION MONITORING AND ANALYSIS
- Vibration analysis applications
- Vibration analysis overview
- Vibration sources
- Vibration theory
- Machine dynamics
- Data types, formats, acquisition and analysis techniques
- Types of infrared instruments
- Infrared theory
- Infrared equipment and scanning procedures
- Infrared safety
- Types of infrared problems
- Lubricating oil analysis
- Setting up an effective program
- Ultrasonic applications
- Types of ultrasonic systems
PARAMETERS AND ANALYSIS
- Machine-Train monitoring parameters
- Process parameters
- Operating dynamics analysis
- Failure-mode analysis
PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
- Designing and establishing a PdM Program
- Database development
- Maintaining the program
NTT Training is actively monitoring the incidence of Covid-19 in the United States. Upcoming events may be impacted by daily changes made by National, State, and Local entities regarding events, travel, and quarantine. Contact us regarding questions for your schedule at 1-855-712-7353.
1. Select a date and location to register
2. Confirm & Checkout
Select Training Location and Date:
By clicking the checkbox below, you certify that...
- You are registering to take this class on behalf of your current employer/company and
- My employer/company is paying for this training
Call (855) 712-7353 for more info on schedule and pricing.
Training Program Pricing
1-Day Hands-On Lab + Lecture: $550 / Participant
This training program may be included with other training or as a stand-alone course. As such, training time depends on course length as determined by your outcome goals. Please call (800) 922-2820 or CONTACT NTT TRAINING to discuss your unique training needs.
Don’t see a local training program in your area? Call (855) 712-7353 for more info on schedule and pricing!100% of NTT's offering can be brought to your facility Request On-Site Training