OSHA 30 Hour Safety
This training program is eligible for an early bird discount of $100 if registered 60 days out (or more) and will be automatically applied at checkout!
At the end of this training program attendees will be able to:
- Understand the most violated OSHA rules and prevent these within your workforce.
- Reduce overall insurance costs and create a safer working environment.
- Apply tips on how to avoid OSHA citations.
- Become recognized by the U.S. Department of Labor as having been trained by an OSHA authorized trainer.
- OSHA 30 Hour card: This training program can to lead to receiving your OSHA 30 Hour card. Testing for this certification is administered by NTT Training.
- Why This Training Program
- Who Should Take This Training Program
- What You'll Learn
- Training Program Description
Why You should take this training program
NEW – This course is now available via our interactive Live Online Training format. Live Online Training course length and content may vary from our in-classroom content. Click Here to ask us about the differences.
Receive the information that is necessary for you to train and inform employees properly on OSHA standards. Learn how to become recognized by the U.S. Department of Labor as having been trained by an OSHA authorized trainer.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Contact HoursDownload Training Program PDF
Upon completion of this training program, the attendee will receive a certificate of completion. Please contact your state or local licensing agency to determine if this training program is accepted for Continuing Education recognition by the agency.
Who Should Take This Training Program
People who will benefit from attending this course include:
- Environmental health & safety personnel
- Apprentice and experienced HVAC technicians
- Supervisors working on or who oversee employees working on 50V or greater equipment
- Linemen & Utility workers
- Owners & managers
- Warehouse employees
- Maintenance Technicians
- Energy management personnel
- Fire Alarm Technicians
- Plant & facility maintenance technicians
- Building engineers
- Building managers & superintendents
- Plant & facility managers
- Stationary engineers
- Safety directors
What You'll Learn
Topics covered during training include:
- How to reduce insurance costs
- The most violated of OSHA’s rules
- How to create a safer working environment
- Tips on how to avoid OSHA citations
- How to become recognized by the U.S. Department of Labor as having been trained by an OSHA authorized trainer
- How to solve your own voluntary-compliance problems
- How to positively influence employee’s attitudes about safety
Training Program Description
- The New Osha And Osha Act
- Cfr Part 1903/Inspections, Citations And Penalties
- Introduction To Osha Standards
- Hazard Violation Workshop
- Basic Electrical Safety
- Control Of Hazardous Energy/Electrical Safe Work Practices
- Walking Working Surfaces, Subpart D
- Osha Instructions On Subpart D
- Materials Handling & Storage, Subpart N
- Introduction To Industrial Hygiene/ Bloodborne Pathogens, Subpart Z
- Hazard Communication/Asbestos
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- Welding, Cutting And Brazing, Subpart Q
- Personal Protective Equipment, Subpart I
- Means Of Egress, Subpart E
- Fire Protection, Subpart L
- Hazardous Materials, Subpart H
- Hazwoper Basics Of Machine Safeguarding
- Machinery & Machine Guarding, Subpart O
- Recordkeeping – 29 Cfr 1904
NTT Training is actively monitoring the incidence of Covid-19 in the United States. Upcoming events may be impacted by daily changes made by National, State, and Local entities regarding events, travel, and quarantine. Contact us regarding questions for your schedule at 1-855-712-7353.
1. Select a date and location to register
2. Confirm & Checkout
Select Training Location and Date:
By clicking the checkbox below, you certify that...
- You are registering to take this class on behalf of your current employer/company and
- My employer/company is paying for this training
Training Program Pricing
30 Hour Lecture: $ 599 / Student
This training program may be included with other training programs or as a standalone course. As such, training time depends on training program length as determined by your outcome goals. Please call (800) 922-2820 or Contact NTT Training to discuss pricing and your unique training needs.
Don’t see a local training program in your area? Call (855) 712-7353 for more info on schedule and pricing!100% of NTT's offering can be brought to your facility Request On-Site Training