WELDING CERTIFICATION – ON-SITE ONLY
This training program is eligible for an early bird discount of $100 if registered 60 days out (or more) and will be automatically applied at checkout!
At the end of this training program attendees will be able to:
- Understand the basics for Arc, Stick, MIG, FCAW, and other welding techniques
- Apply welding safety, and the principles of weld inspection into your welding process
- Certification: This training program is designed to lead to certification through the American Welding Society (AWS). Testing for this certification is administered by NTT Training
- Why This Training Program
- Who Should Take This Training Program
- What You'll Learn
- Training Program Description
Why You should take this training program
This training program helps develop individual welding techniques and skills. Individuals who participate in this training program will gain knowledge on welding techniques such as MIG, TIG & Stick welding as well as a better understanding for safety procedures in the workplace.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Contact HoursDownload Training Program PDF
Upon completion of this training program, the attendee will receive a certificate of completion. Please contact your state or local licensing agency to determine if this training program is accepted for Continuing Education recognition by the agency.
Who Should Take This Training Program
People who will benefit from attending this course include:
- Welding Technicians
- Mechanics / Electricians
- Plant & facility maintenance technicians
- Building engineers
- Building managers & superintendents
- Plant & facility managers
- Stationary engineers
- Owners & managers
What You'll Learn
Topics covered during this training include:
- Understanding Metals
- Safety for Processes and Documentation
- Introduction to Arc Welding
- Shielding Metal Arc Welding (Stick)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (MIG)
- Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Metal Cored Arc Welding (MCAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (TIG)
- Welding and Cutting Safety
- Metal Cutting Process
- Principles of Welding Inspection
- Understanding Weld Prints
Training Program Description
Agenda topics for this training include:
- Gas Tungsten ARC Welding (TIG)
- Plasma Arc Cutting & Gouging
- Welding and Cutting Safety Electric Arc Welding Equipment
- Repair Welding Principles
- Repair Welding Procedures
- Hands-On Labs
NTT Training is actively monitoring the incidence of Covid-19 in the United States. Upcoming events may be impacted by daily changes made by National, State, and Local entities regarding events, travel, and quarantine. Contact us regarding questions for your schedule at 1-855-712-7353.
1. Select a date and location to register
2. Confirm & Checkout
Select Training Location and Date:
By clicking the checkbox below, you certify that...
- You are registering to take this class on behalf of your current employer/company and
- My employer/company is paying for this training
Call (855) 712-7353 for more info on schedule and pricing.
Training Program Pricing
5-Day Hands-On + Lecture: $1999 / Participant
This training program may be included with other training or as a standalone course. As such, training time depends on training program length as determined by your outcome goals. Please call (800) 922-2820 or CONTACT NTT TRAINING to discuss pricing and your unique training needs.
**Please keep in mind you will need to provide the welding equipment.
Don’t see a local training program in your area? Call (855) 712-7353 for more info on schedule and pricing!100% of NTT's offering can be brought to your facility Request On-Site Training