Electrical Safe Work Practices (ESWP) Program Consultation
Providing a viable and safe working environment for your employees that complies with the requirements of OSHA and NFPA 70E is crucial in minimizing risks to safety and compliance in the workplace. NTT’s Electrical Safe Work Practices (ESWP) program consultation helps you protect your workers’ during exposure to a myriad of electrical hazards by evaluating your company’s current electrical safety practices. We’ll meet with your team, review current procedures, and provide recommendations for implementing best practices.. We understand the process can be overwhelming for any organization. Our trained professionals are prepared to help you create a personalized electrical safety program fully customized to your industry needs.
We provide an NFPA Certified Electrical Safety Compliance Professional (CESCP) to analyze your organization’s needs, and design an Electrical Safety Work Practices (ESWP) program. Our professional will evaluate current policies and procedures, and identify opportunities for improvement. Development, implementation, and emphasis of a program with stringent safety policies and procedures is a best practice that ensures the safety and confidence of your workers. Wherever you are on the scale, NTT’s team of highly skilled electrical safety professionals are ready to guide you through the process.
This program incorporates several industry best practices in areas such as:
- Arc flash and shock protection
- Lockout/tagout procedures
- Hazard awareness
- Proper tools and labeling
- Personal protective equipment
What are the benefits of a program consultation?
- Ensure the safety of your electrical workers
- Ensure all electrical work is performed in a safe and controlled manner with proper PPE
- Verify your workers understand and respect electrical safety hazards and comply with standard procedures
- Improve electrical operation efficiencies through application of a personalized ESWP
What can I expect?
- NTT will develop a written Electrical Safe Work Procedure specific to your business.
- NTT will identify and provide recommendations on areas for improvement.
- An NTT consultant will provide a draft procedure. You will work closely with our professional to revise the draft together as needed.
- NTT will provide a final Electrical Safety Work Procedure to incorporate into your safety program.
How long will it take?
- We recommend our professionals spend at least 50-100 hours with your team to analyze and design a customized program for your company.
For more information or to schedule an ESWP consultation, call (800) 922-2820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.